What Types of Workers Do You Represent?
Our Dallas Overtime Lawyers Can Assist You
We at Jackson Allen & Williams, LLP represent a diverse spectrum of
workers in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas of Texas. All of our clients
share the same concern. They are all employees who were wrongly led to
believe that they were ineligible for overtime pay-when in fact they weren't!
If you're uncertain about your
own overtime eligibility, we'd love to meet with you. If we think you
have a case, we'd love to help you secure your lost wages.
Your free consultation is just a phone call away!
Most employers have lawyers. You might need one too!
Over the years, employers have found all sorts of ways to avoid paying
their employees overtime. In most cases, these loopholes are only sustainable
as long as their employees remain silent.
If any of the following applies to you, speak to our experienced Dallas
overtime attorney today:
- Despite working for only one company, you've been classified as an
- You work through lunch breaks without compensation.
- You're not paid overtime for hours that weren't formally approved.
- You're not paid for time spent in required training or meetings.
- You do "off the clock" work at home without being paid.
- You're required to clock in early for "set up" purposes.
- Your salary does not increase despite working overtime.
- Your overtime wage does not account for commissions and/or bonuses.
Overtime rules exist to protect employees from the corrupt demands of their
employers, and the courts take these cases very seriously. When wage disputes
arise, the burden of proof lies firmly on the employer. It is not uncommon
for you to be able to recover at least two years in lost overtime wages-along
with a matching amount in damages.
To see if you have an overtime wage dispute case,
contact Jackson Allen & Williams, LLP today!