Representing Unpaid Workers in Dallas & Fort Worth, TX
John "Trey" H. Allen, III
Trey Allen protects individuals who have been unjustly deprived of their
overtime wages. Admitted to practice in several U.S. district courts,
he has ample experience handling a wide variety of business tort and employment
cases, such as wage violations and breaches of contract. When it comes
to protecting the rights of his unpaid clients, he is relentless in pursuing
justice both inside and outside of court. Mr. Allen provides the kind
of unparalleled legal representation that is needed to effectively resolve
overtime law matters.
- Undergraduate degree from University of Texas at Austin (1990)
- Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University (1993)
- American Association for Justice
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Public Justice Foundation
- State Bar of Texas
Brad Jackson is licensed to practice in several U.S. district courts, and is also
Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. His relentless and passionate
approach to legal representation has won him several honors and accolades,
such as inclusion in
every year since 2004, and recognition by D Magazine in their list of
"Best Lawyers in Dallas." Mr. Jackson focuses on mass tort, employment, and personal injury cases.
- Undergraduate degree from University of Texas at Dallas (1985)
- Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University (1989)
Jennifer Nolte Williams
Jennifer Nolte Williams handles a wide variety of legal matters for our
firm, such as serious car accidents, medical device failures, unsafe pharmaceuticals,
and catastrophic personal injuries. She has protected the rights of injured
victims against large companies such as Pfizer, Bayer and Johnson & Johnson.
- Undergraduate degree from University of Texas at Austin (1993)
- Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist School of Law (1998)
Amber Martin's practice focuses passionately on plaintiff employment
representation with an emphasis on wage and hour violations. Ms. Martin
also handles a variety of personal injury claims. In addition to being
admitted to the State Bar of Texas, Ms. Martin is also admitted to practice
before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas.
- Undergraduate degree from University of Oklahoma (2013)
- Juris Doctor degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law (2016)
Contact Our Overtime Attorneys at Jackson Allen & Williams, LLP Today
For more information about how our legal team can assist you with your
overtime law case, please do not hesitate to
contact us today!
Jackson Allen & Williams, LLP is here to help. We proudly offer a
free initial consultation to all of our clients in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.